Let's wrap up the year in a few sentences now when there's only one more day in 2013.
- Started a job on 1st January.
- Visited London for the second time ever in May.
- Learnt some more Korean.
- Learnt some more Russian.
- Got to know lots of new people; friends and foes both.
- Finished the second volume of my trilogy.
- Won NaNoWriMo for the 5th time in a row, which means I've written about 70% of the last volume of my trilogy.
- Finally I could visit Debrecen on 20th August, so I could see the Flower Carnival.
- Had my own place for about 5-6 months.
- Started this website!
- Read a bunch of books. And re-read some more books.
- Watched some amazing movies and TV shows!
And what about 2014? Well, I ought to pick up my pen and scribble down my goals for the year in my notebook. Then, we'll see next December how many I could tick as completed during the year.
One thing is for sure: I'm going to London at the end of January! And I want to go a second time next year. I've been missing London so much since May...
And of course, I have plans with my novels ;)